| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in V. Altagracia in August is hot at 26.2 °C (79.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.5 °C (88.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.9 °C (69.6 °F).
- In August the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 10.6 °C (19.1 °F).
- The weather in August is pretty drenched. A hearty 291.1mm (11.5in) of H2O is released.
- The shortest day is 12:29 long and the longest day is 12:57 long with an average length of 12:44.
Check the distance to and compare the V. Altagracia August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in V. Altagracia, Dominican Republic
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding V. Altagracia:
- Nagua, Dominican Republic - 85.7 kms (53.2 miles) NNE
- Sanchez, Dominican Republic - 84.1 kms (52.2 miles) NE
- Villa Riva, Dominican Republic - 62.4 kms (38.8 miles) NNE
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 56.1 kms (34.9 miles) N
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 48.4 kms (30.1 miles) N
- Monte Plata, Dominican Republic - 41.6 kms (25.8 miles) ENE
- Yamasa, Dominican Republic - 19.3 kms (12 miles) NE
- Bayaguana, Dominican Republic - 57.2 kms (35.6 miles) E
- San Cristobal, Dominican Republic - 31.2 kms (19.4 miles) SE
- Las Americas, Dominican Republic - 59.2 kms (36.8 miles) ESE
- Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic - 40.1 kms (24.9 miles) SE